Connect to us
Get involved with The Clink
The Clink Charity plans to build upon the success of the first year of operation to roll our more Clink units within the Ministry of Justice prison estate. Funding will be required from Trusts and Foundations @ £500k per Clink depending on the site and location.
In order for The Clink Charity to continue it’s work, it is vital to engage with the hospitality industry as well as philanthropists willing to support the valued work to reduce re-offending rates. If you are able to provide future employment opportunities, financial contribution, training, mentoring, equipment or business support, The Clink would love to hear from you.
Please contact us if your business or charity is able to…
- Provide kitchen or restaurant equipment for The Clink and future projects
- Provide free or discounted produce
- Provide training for staff both front of house and in the kitchen
- Provide employment in your hospitality business
- Provide a donation to help support the work of The Clink Charity
Who is Involved
The concept of the restaurant was devised by Chef Alberto Crisci MBE, director of....
A new look for The Clink website
We are pleased to announce two new members of The Clink Ambassador Programme this month. Accomplished hotelier Graham Bamford has been appointed as group mentoring ambassador and Michelin Star chef Adam Simmonds joins us as […]