Connect to us
Get involved with The Clink
The Clink Charity plans to build upon the success of the first year of operation to roll our more Clink units within the Ministry of Justice prison estate. Funding will be required from Trusts and Foundations @ £500k per Clink depending on the site and location.
In order for The Clink Charity to continue it’s work, it is vital to engage with the hospitality industry as well as philanthropists willing to support the valued work to reduce re-offending rates. If you are able to provide future employment opportunities, financial contribution, training, mentoring, equipment or business support, The Clink would love to hear from you.
Please contact us if your business or charity is able to…
- Provide kitchen or restaurant equipment for The Clink and future projects
- Provide free or discounted produce
- Provide training for staff both front of house and in the kitchen
- Provide employment in your hospitality business
- Provide a donation to help support the work of The Clink Charity
We have now launched our third Clink training restaurant at HMP Brixton. The Clink Charity....
Launch of Clink Events extends prisoner training and offers an event catering service with a difference
The Clink Charity, the prisoner training initiative offering prisoners hospitality training, work experience and mentoring to help them find employment on release, has announced the launch of its new catering arm Clink […]